Why is Roadrunner Email Not Working on iPhone? | How to Fix it?
Quick Tips to Fix Roadrunner Email Not Working on iPhoneRoadrunner email needs no introduction, a product of Charter Spectrum Communication is building a strong reputation among users worldwide. Roadrunner webmail has been widely used by users on iPhone and Android phones to quickly send or receive email using their handheld devices. Simultaneously, they often come across an unfortunate issue of Roadrunner email not working, which denies them access to mails, resulting in frustrating situations.
Due to several reasons the Roadrunner not working issue occurs, some are easy to tackle while a few of them need an expert's help. Here we have concluded the possible reasons for the problem and different solutions of how to fix Roadrunner email like a pro.
Why are you facing Roadrunner email not working problems on your iPhone?
- The primary reason causing Spectrum Roadrunner email to not work on your iPhone is an unstable internet problem. A poor network doesn't allow your device to establish a secure connection with the server.
- Another reason causing rr.com not working is incorrect email configuration. You need to configure the SMTP, IMAP, and POP settings on your phone to access Roadrunner emails.
- When an unauthorized access/activity detects in an email, people reports of Roadrunner email is not working on their device.
- An unprecedented error in the Roadrunner server also debars you from accessing your rr.com mails.
- Other reasons are "forgotten Roadrunner email password", accumulation of cache files and cookies, third-party add-ons in your web browser etc.
What to do when your Roadrunner email denies you access to mails?
You can quickly fix errors in your Roadrunner emails. Firstly, resolve the minor technical glitches, then proceed towards the advanced troubleshooting. Let's start with basic solutions.
Basic fixes for Roadrunner email
- Ensure to connect your device (you are trying to access your rr.com email on) to the stable and fast internet connection.
- Keep your Roadrunner email account safe by changing your email password regularly (use alphanumeric password).
- Delete the website history and cookies from your iPhone settings. Follow this path, go to Settings > Safari > Clear history and website data > clear history and data.
- Install a trusted antivirus to scan your device for malware or virus, which might have disabled you access rr.com email.
- Make sure to enter the correct login details, including changing the email password in the mail app of your iPhone.
- Lastly, you must check the IMAP and POP configuration settings and rectify them if needed to set up the correct account. For a detailed explanation, check out the advanced troubleshooting section below.
Advanced troubleshooting to fix Roadrunner email problem in iPhone
Check incoming mail server settings
- Unlock your iPhone, go to the settings, click Mail and then proceed with the following email configuration settings.
- Username – You need to enter your full Roadrunner email address
- Password – Your Roadrunner email password
- Server name – Enter imap-server.rr.com
- Security type – Keep SSL in On mode
- Port number – 143
Verify the outgoing mail server settings
- Username – You should enter your full Roadrunner email address
- Password – Here, enter your Roadrunner email password
- Server name – Enter smtp-server.rr.com
- Security type – Keep SSL in On mode
- Port number – 587
Facing trouble opening Roadrunner email? Seek an expert help immediately
After following these basic and advanced troubleshooting steps, you should be able to resolve the Roadrunner email not working problem. Sometimes, people recommend that the problem occurred due to iCloud, but it's not the case. It happens cause of incorrect email configuration, which results in debarring you from accessing email. Rectifying the IMAP settings resolves the problem most of the time.
If you still face an issue, don't panic and get in touch with our email support team. Our experts will help you troubleshoot the problem with ease. The process is pretty simple. You just need to dial our number; within a few seconds, our support executive will pick up the call and resolve your Roadrunner email issues.